Communication Skills Worshop
For Certified & Non Certified Interpreters working in a K-12 setting in Texas
Where Educational interpreters can advance their skills.
- Improve expressive and receptive transliterating, interpreting, and sight translation skills
- Prepare for the BEI Written Test of English Proficiency (TEP)
- Prepare for the Basic and Advanced performance test
- Learn more about how to be a part of the educational team while following the Code of Professional Conduct
- Board of Evaluation of Interpreters (BEI) Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are awarded.
Find out more