Share – Learn – Connect!
Parents Advocating, Understanding and Supporting Each other in a retreat setting
- For moms and female caregivers of children who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Join us for an overnight retreat filled with information, fun, relaxation and memories!
- Spend time connecting with mothers like yourself and go home feeling more confident, supported, inspired, renewed and better able to advocate for your child.
- Registration includes two catered meals, pampering, desserts, workshops and more!
- Lodging is two people per room – let us know if you have a roommate preference!
THREE P.A.U.S.E. RETREATS to choose from!
- AUSTIN (Wimberly) – February 26-27th 2016
- D/FW (Aurora) – April 1-2nd 2016
- HOUSTON (Embassy Suites in the Energy Corridor) – April 29-30Th 2016
Click here for more information.