It was early summer at Zuckerman’s farm. The Goose’s eggs hatched. The babies are called gosslings. Templeton was happy because he got to keep the egg that did not hatch. The goose said that, at Christmastime, Mr. Zuckerman would kill Wilbur.
Introduces the chapter, but leaves a “cliff hanger” at the end to entice students to desire to read the chapter independently.
Length of Video: 0:26
Discussion Question Video
Poses the question “What does it mean to “Live by your wits”?
Length of Video: 0:28
You will be redirected to our CW Discussion (Chapter 6) Video on EDpuzzle.com.
- You will need to "assign" this video to one of your EDpuzzle classes in order to track student progress.
- Includes a copy of the Chapter 6 Discussion Question Video along with assessment questions.
Worksheet: Chapter 6 Questions
Provides comprehension questions to check for understanding post reading and/or class discussion.
Time To Complete: 20 minutes, approximately
PowerPoint: Chapter 6 Vocabulary
- Previews Chapter 6 vocabulary.
- Intended for use by individual students, but may be used for whole group instruction.
- May also be used with the 4 Square Word Boxes Worksheet